ADB offers solutions for connecting homes and offices. The unique combination of broadcast and broadband expertise drives convergence towards a multi-service approach that covers networking, video, hybrid and managed platforms on associated devices.
In the department of broadband gateway/router development we’re looking for a WWW Test Automation Developer in the Networking Equipment Test Laboratory.
- Development of advanced test cases for user interfaces (web-based and command-line),
- Detection and evaluation of anomalies within individual devices and complete network configurations
- Executing verification and validation tests along formal processes
- knowledge of WWW technologies (HTML)
- basic knowledge of Linux OS
- knowledge of WWW test automation frameworks would be a plus
- experience in creating WWW pages would be a plus
- University education (MSc or Bsc)
- English – communicative level, enabling reading & writing technical texts.
- Opportunity to gain experience with state-of-the art networking technologies (ipv6, xDSL, VoIP, Security Mechanisms)
- Attractive remuneration
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
- Private medical care, subsidized sports card
- Lessons of English during work
- Group insurance scheme
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions in an easily accessible location in Katowice
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]
By sending my CV and providing my personal data to ADB Polska Sp. z o.o. I agree for my personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes related to this and future recruitment processes. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent to process my personal data at any time by contacting ADB at [email protected].
Please use the below information notices in your CV, one or both, depending what you agree upon:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji na potrzeby przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacji przez ADB Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Zielonej Górze, 65-119, Trasa Północna 16.
Wyrażam także zgodę na dalsze przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych po zakończeniu procesu rekrutacyjnego na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych, w tym również na inne stanowiska.