We are looking for a Software Integrator / Technical Lead to join our Device Integration teams in Zielona Góra or Poznań.
Technical Lead (TL) drives the technical aspects of the project, starting from the project requirements and thus identifies the solution to meet them completely. Project Manager uses his outcomes to partition the work effectively among the involved functional groups. The TL does not distribute or coordinate the work as this is Project Manager’s task. During project execution, the TL will support the project whenever investigations/changes/further analysis are needed due to issues/change requests coming from different sources (internal and/or external). TL responsibility starts with project scope review, followed by solution design and development coordination, leading to final delivery with expected quality.
- Integrator’s role through the project lifecycle
- Requirements’ Analysis
- Taking care of Solution Design
- Continuous integration
- Integration with 3rd parties
- Verification (local & on-site)
- Production support
- Field Deployment Support
- Project Planning & Executing
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- STB knowledge
- Competent with version control systems: git and svn
- Experience with branching and merging
- Familiarity with linux development
- Experience with embedded systems a plus.
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Experience in shell scripting, Python, Bash
- A problem solver attitude
- English – communicative, enabling reading & writing technical documentation
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Attractive remuneration
- Possibility of development and trainings
- Comfortable working conditions
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
- Social activities
- Lessons of English
- Group insurance
Interested persons are requested to send their CV to [email protected]