We are looking for a skilled Product Validation Technician with good English to be responsible for test setups, design and automate test procedures, prepare internal test reports, support hardware testing and take care of the samples. You will become a member of the team validating our innovative solutions and will cooperate with international group of experts on devices development, software development and data processing.
Your tasks / responsibilities:
- Test setups & environment maintenance
- Support for Black-box hardware testing
- Preparation of internal test reports
- Test procedures design and automation
- Samples’ tracking and storage
So if you have:
- General electronics knowledge
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Advanced level of written technical English
- Spoken English on a communicative level
- Proficient in Word/Excel (MS & Open Office)
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Detail-oriented, with good organization, flexibility and patience
Plus you possibly have some:
- Manual soldering experience (as a plus)
- Digital Oscilloscope operating skills (as a plus)
- Lab Windows programming skills (as a plus)
And if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
- get to work pretty easily
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!