Take part in creating and maintaining mobile applications that expand IoT (Internet of Things) world. ADB currently develops full stack IoT product – become a developer of the only part that is directly used by consumers – mobile apps written natively and using hybrid approach.
- Code development
- Implementation of programming tasks
- Close cooperation with teams of testers, architects and product managers
- Creating technical documentation
So if you know:
- React native
- React.js (welcome)
- English – communicative level, enabling reading and creating technical documentation
- general web technologies – preferably some experience
And you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key! Ah, and a parking space in the center of Poznan! 😉
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!