As a Technical PM / Sales Engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you need to ‘sell’ the product ADB is offering and respond to clients’ queries regarding technical details.
You will be the main technical interface to the Customer and the technical voice of Customer for ADB – providing technical support to Account Managers during the pre-sales and offer process, also in change requests discussions.
- Establishing new and maintaining technical relationship with assigned accounts
- Evaluating product requirements, analysis of customer technical requirements, managing and interpreting them
- Ownership of technical part of commercial offers, managing answers to RFx, influencing product strategy of customer
- Consolidation of input from Product Management and Product Marketing for complex sales (more than single “ADB product” involved)
- Designing product architecture solutions consisting of products or components developed by ADB as well as products of external parties
- Creating compliance matrix and project scope specification
- Demonstrations and technical workshops for customers – preparation of complex technical presentations and demonstrating/lecturing how product will meet customer needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
You will liaise regularly with colleagues from other ADB departments such as R&D, Product & Project Management, Marketing, Customer Support Engineers (onsite).
You may be expected to travel (mainly Europe) up to 25% of your time.
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position
- A solid technical background
- Customer-centric ‘sales’ approach, i.e. ability to deeply understand customer environment (network topology, ecosystem, limitations, needs, ‘pains’) to be able to suggest the best product offer
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Teamworking ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, willingness to learn
- Resilience and tenacity, independence
- Fluent English (and Polish), excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to explain technical stuff to technical and non-technical people
- Very attractive salary package (including sales bonus) and benefits
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Comfortable working conditions
- Possibility of development and trainings
- Lessons of English during work
- Social activities
Job location: Zielona Góra or Poznan, Poland
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.