ADB Group, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, has an opening for a Technical Marketing Manager / Product Director in the area of the Broadband Communication Products and Systems.
Successful candidate will become a member of ADB Broadband Communication Team, actively participating in technical definition of company future CPE products as well as complex solutions, encompassing both the broadband data communications and digital television, operating in the environment of Internet, cloud-based solutions and consumer premises. In his/her range of responsibilities he/she would also hold and “ownership” of ADB Broadband Product range, including both technical and commercial aspects, such as product specifications, functional documentation, costing and pricing. S/he would also work closely with, and provide appropriate product training to, the ADB Sales and Marcom teams. This part of the work would also include active participation in various trade shows, product promotions and customer visits. Appropriate social and inter-personal skills are therefore of importance.
The position will be based in Poznan or Zielona Gora.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position in telco and broadband industry
- Engineering background and fluent English (written and spoken) is “a must”
- willingness to travel approximately 30% of time
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience / familiarity with:
- today’s fixed broadband data communication markets, migrating from xDSL and DOCSIS to fiber based networks and devices (OLT, GPON, X-GPON, Wi-Fi).
- modus operandi and datacom solutions needs of ADB Broadband Communication customers: telcos, ISPs and digital cable TV operators
- broadband communication networks topology and architectures, to assess ADB customers’ requirements and help tailoring respective “complete solution” offers
- good knowledge of applicable data communication standards and their evolution paths, both WAN and LAN
- contemporary fixed broadband CPE technology, solutions and providers:
- Familiarity with principles and functions of broadband CPE devices software is mandatory
- Familiarity with competitive landscape (products, suppliers, cost and prices) is mandatory
- Familiarity with key semiconductor components (SoCs) and their suppliers is a significant advantage
Our expectations are high, hence we offer an excellent compensation package, interesting work in international environment and opportunity for a fast-track professional development.
Join us, if you are up to this challenge. Only the pros need to apply.
- Very attractive salary package (including sales bonus) and benefits
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Comfortable working conditions
- Possibility of development and trainings
- Lessons of English during work
- Social activities
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.