We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join the team working on vuTyme – one of top five most deployed business TV solutions in the world. You will work with an international and intercontinental group of experts on end-to-end solution serving hundreds of thousands of screens across the globe.
- Designing, enhancing, maintaining, unit testing and documenting client and server web applications for ADB’s internal specifications and customer requirements.
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- University education – min. Bachelor’s degree – with focus on Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with software development, involving interaction with other technical and non-technical personnel
- Practical knowledge of sw development tools, e.g. Git, Gerrit, Jira, Eclipse
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
Plus English AND Polish – level enabling reading & writing technical documentation and communicating with your colleagues from other ADB offices.
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – team atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English in language classes (during working hours!)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting in Zielona Góra office!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.