We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join the team working on vuTyme – one of top five most deployed business TV solutions in the world. You will work with an international and intercontinental group of experts on end-to-end solution serving hundreds of thousands of screens across the globe.
- Designing, enhancing, maintaining, unit testing and documenting client and server web applications for ADB’s internal specifications and customer requirements.
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- University education – min. Bachelor’s degree – with focus on Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with software development, involving interaction with other technical and non-technical personnel
- Practical knowledge of sw development tools, e.g. Git, Gerrit, Jira, Eclipse
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
Plus English AND Polish – level enabling reading & writing technical documentation and communicating with your colleagues from other ADB offices.
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – team atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English in language classes (during working hours!)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting! (+ sometimes Skype earlier)
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.