ADB Group, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is hiring experienced team members for expansion of its Marketing – PR & MarCom team. Successful candidates should demonstrate no less than 5 years of relevant work experience as well as excellent verbal and written communication plus appropriate social and inter-personal skills.
- fluent English and Polish (spoken and written), including technical language
- skilled writer
- perfect presenter (must feel comfortable when speaking or writing about ADB products)
- 5+ years of Marketing / MarCom / Technical Writing experience (in English)
- advanced PowerPoint and Word user
- understand PayTV and data communication market, its competitors and players in order to position properly and elevate ADB position
- understand ADB products and ADB Company strategy
Goals and Responsibilities:
- prepare ADB products’ marketing materials
- coordinate, design and edit ADB website, materials for various events, draft Press Releases, coordinate social events, etc.
- support ADB Product Groups with product training preparation
- prepare the content for massive e-mailing, LinkedIn, press releases, articles, promo movies, seminars etc.
- increase the perception and image of ADB in the market
Job location: our Poznan or Zielona Gora (ZG) office. If Poznan, then visit to ZG office min. 2 days a week.
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.