ADB Group, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is hiring experienced team members for expansion of its Marketing – PR & MarCom team. Successful candidates should demonstrate no less than 8 years of relevant work experience, appropriate social and inter-personal skills as well as communication and presentation skills, needed for effective representation of the company in front of its customers, partners and media (PR function).
Goals and Responsibilities:
- define the strategy of positioning of ADB and its product portfolio in the market
- work-out excellent marketing description of ADB products, based on input from Product Groups; apply it to all ADB product leaflets, offers template, marketing materials, PRs, articles, website
- improve perception and image of ADB outside (website, events, press releases, social events, ADB company presentation, etc) and inside;
- primary goal: attract interest in ADB and make ADB products clear and super-attractive to operators
- draft (prepare the content for) massive e-mailing, Linkedin, press releases, articles, promo movies, seminars etc.
- keep ADB website and social networking tools alive and interesting
- lead ADB PR and Marcom team and its activities
Job location: Poznan or Zielona Gora (ZG) preferred, Warsaw acceptable. If outside of ZG, then visit to ZG office min. 2 days a week.
- fluent English and Polish (spoken and written), including technical language
- skilled writer
- perfect presenter (must feel comfortable when speaking or writing about ADB products)
- 8-10 years of PR / Marketing / MarCom experience (in English)
- advanced PowerPoint and Word user
- understand PayTV and data communication market, its competitors and players in order to position properly and elevate ADB position
- understand ADB products and ADB Company strategy
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.