The Senior Quality /Sw Test Engineer is an experienced specialist in the scope of activities related to software quality assurance, with extensive knowledge of the presented specialty. The goal of his work is development of advanced tools for testing the software produced by ADB. His duties also include participating in the process of improving and developing ADB’s technical culture.
- software testing
- creating test scenarios and test cases
- error reporting
- cooperation with developers in design verification, debugging of detected errors and review of reported problems
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, error reporting, test cases’ and test scenarios’ creation
- knowledge of tools: TestLink, JIRA
- English level – communicative, enabling you to understand technical documentation & write short memos
- experience in embedded software verification
- test automation experience
- experience in configuring WiFi networks and testing devices in these networks
- knowledge of DVB / PSI signaling
- knowledge of issues related to IPTV
- experience in testing mobile and web applications
- ISTQB certificate
- Attractive remuneration
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists, great atmosphere
- Private medical care, subsidized Multisport card
- Lessons of English
- Group insurance scheme
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]
By sending my CV and providing my personal data to ADB Polska Sp. z o.o. I agree for my personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes related to this and future recruitment processes. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent to process my personal data at any time by contacting ADB at [email protected].
Please use the below information notices in your CV, one or both, depending what you agree upon:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji na potrzeby przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacji przez ADB Polska Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Zielonej Górze, 65-119, Trasa Północna 16.
Wyrażam także zgodę na dalsze przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych po zakończeniu procesu rekrutacyjnego na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych, w tym również na inne stanowiska.