You will have an opportunity to work on application frontend as well as on its backend, being supported by the team of experienced architects and software developers. Together with them, you will be creating a team responsible for development of the product deployed by most famous TV operators in the world.
- Code development
- Implementation of programming tasks
- Close cooperation with teams of testers, architects and product managers
- Creating technical documentation
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWS:
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Understanding of browser rendering principles and familiarity with rendering performance bottle necks
- HTML5 (particularly Video tag, WebSockets, WebWorkers, LocalStorage, WebDatabases etc)
- CSS3 (especially animation related features)
- JQuery, Underscore.js libraries
- MVC frameworks like Backbone.js or Angular.js
- Less, Sass
- Task managers like Grunt.js, Gulp.js
Plus English AND Polish – level enabling reading & writing technical documentation and communicating with your colleagues from other ADB offices.
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – team atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English in language classes (during working hours!)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting in Zielona Góra office!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.