We are looking for a skilled Project Manager, experienced in the area of IT Project Management.
Job location: Poznan (or Zielona Góra)
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and verifying technical feasibility
- Preparation of WBS, project budget, project schedule and other elements of Project Management Plan
- Agreeing resource availability and allocation with Resource Managers
- Coordination of resources, both internal and external (partners/vendors) for the flawless execution of projects
- Directing and managing project work
- Monitoring and controlling the project progress
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Successfully managing the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Managing risks to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- University education, preferably in computer science or engineering
- Fluent English and Polish, both written and spoken – excellent communication skills
- Proven project management experience in the IT sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, including MS Project
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification will be an additional asset
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet great people – the atmosphere and good conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
We invite you to applying and meeting us!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.