We are looking for a member of IT Support team, job location: Zielona Góra (or Poznań), to help the IT team with IT System and Security Administration.
Your main areas of responsibility we require working knowledge of:
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
So if you have:
- In-depth practical knowledge of Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) and VMware: (ESXi, vSphere infrastructure)
- 3+ years of experience with IT Systems
- Fluent written & spoken English and Polish, other languages welcome
- Office 365 – basic administration practice
- detail-oriented, with good organization, flexibility and patience
- eager to work in a multicultural team
- able to maintain good relations with others – have great communication skills
- willing and able to learn new technologies
And if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!