As a Compliance Manager, you will be working in an international team, being responsible for both internal and external customer-centered compliance efforts.
This is largely an internal facing position but you will have some external interaction, working regularly with auditing firm/s. Thus, strong attention to detail and documentation is a key to success as is the ability to manage and work with multiple teams to audit schedules.
- Global responsibility and ongoing activity focused on ISO and related certifications (ISO 9001, 27001 plus GDPR, as well as overseeing local 14001, 18001 (45001) representatives)
- Serving as the global lead in preparing for ISO 27001 compliance, 9001 external audits (e.g. collecting, negotiating offers, collating and reviewing control evidence) minimum once annually.
- Assist in conducting internal audits and in the continual process improvement
- Serve as the internal contact point and supporting ad hoc customer audits, security questionnaires and risk assessment requests.
- Assist in the development, update and enhancements on security and operational documents such as policies, programs and procedures as they relate to compliance topics.
- Describing, establishing and supporting risk management process & Compliance activities in CEE, driving and leading Compliance reviews
You need to be:
- Detail focused and not adverse to processes and checklists
- Customer focused both internally and externally
- With a strong sense of ownership and transparent acceptance of responsibility
- A positive team player with the ability to work collaboratively across teams, showing global understanding and ability to work with other cultures
- Highly organized – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a very results oriented business with complex projects and short time to deliver
- A desire to always improve
- Flexibility and a “can do” attitude
- Solid English communication skills – both verbal and written, Polish as mother tongue
- Strong interpersonal skills
- University degree and 3-5 years of previous compliance and audit experience, preferably in hi-tech or telecommunications / consumer products sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO (27001, 9001:2015) standards and related requirements is a must – English versions, as well as GDPR
- Working knowledge of the audit lifecycle and related activities
- Proven experience with ISO standards implementation, management, auditing, ongoing improvement
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 14001:2015 as well as 18001 (soon 45001) as a plus
- Strong background in MS Office, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We are a global company with offices across the globe. As a result, this position may require short domestic (1/month) or international business trips (1/quarter).