We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our Worldwide Software Customer Support team. The candidate will be based at Zielona Góra, Poland.
You will become a member of the Customer Support team applied to innovative solutions in digital TV area. The position requests abilities to support backend SW video solutions dedicated e.g. to the processing of video flows (metadata manipulation), billings, adding of advertisements, statistics and data processing.
The responsibilities are in the area of the Post Sales, split between Pre- and Post-Deployment as follows:
In Pre-Deployment, the CSE collaborates with the ADB teams in order to install and configure the SW video solutions, having pre-configured virtual machines and docker containers. The CSE also collaborates on the tests in the customer environment. At the end s/he creates the technical documentation related to the SW interfaces.
In Post-Deployment, the CSE monitors the systems deployed and activates the maintenance campaigns. S/he provides the first response when a new issue is risen by the customer, making the necessary investigations (problem reproduction, logs retrieving, traces gathering…). S/he proposes any workaround intended to minimize or eliminate the malfunction and activates the ADB development team for the bug fixing action. S/he contributes to the fix verification when the test must be done in the field, obtaining at the end the customer acceptance of the new SW release.
The role requests availability to travel a few days per month.
KEY TECHICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of experience in Linux system administration, good knowledge of networking
- Development experience – good to have
- Basic understanding of Java and Maven is required
- Familiarity with REST paradigm is a plus
- A mindset geared towards security and automation
- Knowledge of AWS stack (e.g. EC2, Route53, S3, VPC), automation tool such as Ansible, Saltstack
- Knowledge and experience on Docker, VMWare, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Experience in creation of Docker images and application containerization
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (Jenkins is a plus)
- Experience working in an Agile environment and monitoring tools (zabbix, nagios, grafana)
KEY SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Communication with customer (active listening)
- Ability to act in multicultural environments
- High proactivity
- High ability of influencing and persuading
- Problem solving oriented
- Polish (mother language)
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Attractive remuneration
- Private medical care
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
- Possibility of development within ADB Corporate University
- Lessons of English
- Overseas business trips
- Group insurance scheme
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions
Interested persons are requested to send their CV to email@example.com