We are currently looking for a dedicated, passionate and highly collaborative professional team leader – Senior Manager in Mechanical Design – to join our team at ADB Taiwan.
The candidate shall be proficient in managing the mechanical engineering team and the design of product ID, product mechanics and packaging, plastic and metal tooling, as well as troubleshooting quality and manufacturability issues of plastic (injection) and metallic parts production. Additionally, the important key aspects are: being able to communicate with international customers in a proper and decent manner, having solid and extensive knowledge of plastic material and injection process and being responsible for product mechanical documentation preparation.
- Manage the Mechanical Engineering team – 2 people
- Design ADB product ID, considering all aspects relevant to customer: aesthetics, look and feel, ‘green’ approach, material choices, etc. Bring innovation to ADB
- Apply DFx techniques from design to quality, to cost, to serviceability, etc.
- Product mechanical structure and packaging design up to pallet level
- Plastic and metal tooling design, review (ODM) and approval
- Solid and extensive knowledge of plastic material and injection process
- Troubleshoot quality and manufacturability issues of plastic (injection) and metallic parts production
- Responsible for all product mechanical documentation preparation from mechanical, labeling, packaging and palletization point of view – mechanical design
- Mechanical package release: ADR, PRD, POD, SCD drawing release.
- PCR and ECR change release
- Major in mechanical engineering
- Material knowledge for injection and stamping
- Tooling trial experience
- Familiar with CAD (ACAD, SolidWorks)
- ME design experience
- Design of product ID
- DFx: design for manufacturing, quality, cost, service ability, etc.
- min. 5+ years of managerial experience in ME area
- 12+ years of experience in mechanical design
- Good knowledge of English (both written and verbal communication)
- Able to talk with international customers on mechanical subjects.
Work location: Taipei city, Taiwan (no remote work, no relocation – it is a local hire program)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected] for further arrangements.