We are looking for an experienced person to help with daily duties of our Global CEO and Executive Management person in the form of
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- complex business trips coordination in details – including local pick-up service, hotel check for necessary equipment etc.
- meetings (arranging, participation – drafting minutes, deadlines/actions monitoring),
- personal assistant tasks: daily coffee, snacks provisioning, lunch ordering; some direct requests possible, e.g. ordering office equipment or other items personally, not via official company logistics channels,
- keeping business calendar,
- participation in meetings with high-level business customers (note taking)
- you would have access to a lot of confidential information, so discretion and high level of professionalism is required,
- very seldom business trips in Europe – for Board Meetings – might be necessary, but generally work is 95% Zielona Gora-based
- 10+ years of experience in administrative positions – office, personal assistant, executive assistant, office manager, travel agency, etc., preferably in international companies
- fluent English (C1 or similar) is required; Polish as mother tongue
- proactive, can-do attitude – no simple task requested is “below my level” or “not in my job description, so not my stuff”,
- high discretion with experience managing extremely sensitive/confidential information,
- working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point),
- very well-mannered person,
- university education – Master’s degree, min. Bachelor level
- experience with various communication tools – setting conferences /meetings via Skype, teleconferencing systems, VoIP phones, videoconference equipment etc.
- some interest in technology fields or related experience /education would be welcome,
- accuracy and thoroughness; open mind and patience,
- excellent organizational, problem-solving and follow-up skills, logical thinking
- ability to cooperate with internal and external partners in a multicultural international environment
Job location: Zielona Góra, Poland; possible part-time job, i.e. 3/5 or 4/5 of working week, if preferred by the candidate.
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.
We are looking for a BackEnd Java software engineer responsible for developing back-end platforms for management, control and performance monitoring of telecommunication devices (access gateways, set top boxes, smart gateways). You will become a member of the team developing innovative solutions and will cooperate with international group of experts on devices development, software development and data processing.
Your tasks / responsibilities:
- Code development, designing and developing back-end solutions
- Implementation of programming tasks
- Prototyping solutions based on new technologies
- Close cooperation with SCRUM team members
- Create technical documentation (documenting software interfaces)
So if you have:
- Experience on NO SQL databases (Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience in developing web applications in J2EE or Spring
- Linux operating systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of protocols (HTTP, Kafka, AMQP)
- Experience on application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, Wildfly)
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Some experience with Scrum methodology
- English – level enabling reading & creating technical documentation plus daily communication with international team
And if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
- get to work pretty easily
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager, responsible for executing a comprehensive sales plan in Italy. You need to build and maintain effective long-term relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and increase revenues. You will serve as the primary customer interface for products and services, coordinator of all activities, creating demand for ADB Broadband solutions by raising their profile with the customers. Identify and qualify new business opportunities within the assigned accounts, develop and execute sales strategies to expand profitable sales.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and maintain relationships with designated accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and to maximize profitable sales,
- Effectively represent ADB to the customer and the customer to ADB,
- Conduct status and strategy meetings with the customer’s key players to understand their needs and link them to ADB’s product/service strategies
- Understand and communicate ADB value proposition and solutions to the customers,
- Expand and retain the accounts to achieve revenue and margin targets,
- Develop account plans and define account forecasts,
- Effectively manage and own the business, from a commercial, contractual, legal, financial, delivery and post sales perspective,
- Coordinate cross functional teams in support of account objectives. Play the role of a gatekeeper for customer into organization, for all issues encountered.
- Proactively meet with prospects and potential customers to understand their need through a consultative sales approach,
- Identify and qualify business opportunities,
- Leverage technology and ADB’s expertise to secure new contracts,
- Utilize advanced product/service knowledge gained and understanding of the current or prospective customers’ business to develop and effectively present attractive proposals that successfully sell ADB capabilities.
EDUCATION: Degree in Engineering (preferred), any technical or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B hi-tech sales and key account management in broadband or telecom industry
- Experience in working with Cable or telco operators preferred
- Experience in selling software and hardware solutions
- Ability to grow existing accounts and develop new opportunities – target: 50-50 ratio of “hunter” to “farmer”,
- Outstanding levels of communication and negotiation skills along with the ability to articulate needs and act decisively
- Extensive multitasking abilities
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Technical aptitude
- Based in Italy
- Ready to travel up to 50% of time,
- English – fluent, Italian – fluent, other languages (German) as a plus
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply sending a CV in ENGLISH to [email protected]