We are looking for a BackEnd Java software engineer responsible for developing back-end platforms for management, control and performance monitoring of telecommunication devices (access gateways, set top boxes, smart gateways). You will become a member of the team developing innovative solutions and will cooperate with international group of experts on devices development, software development and data processing.
Your tasks / responsibilities:
- Code development, designing and developing back-end solutions
- Implementation of programming tasks
- Prototyping solutions based on new technologies
- Close cooperation with SCRUM team members
- Create technical documentation (documenting software interfaces)
So if you have:
- Experience on NO SQL databases (Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience in developing web applications in J2EE or Spring
- Linux operating systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of protocols (HTTP, Kafka, AMQP)
- Experience on application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, Wildfly)
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Some experience with Scrum methodology
- English – level enabling reading & creating technical documentation plus daily communication with international team
And if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
- get to work pretty easily
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!