The Quality Assurance department works closely with the other areas of the company, providing validation and verification of internal and external requirements. We strive for efficiency, with the right mix of agile testing, exploratory testing and automation. Now we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist with VoIP knowledge.
- Performing release testing including regression tests and exploratory tests, particularly on the new features.
- Providing the developer team with all the needed information to understand a bug, including descriptions in an issue tracker.
- Testing interfaces/interoperability of different nodes.
- Generating test cases and managing test executions in proper tools like TestLink.
- Performing test cases during internal or user acceptance tests.
- Working together with support team to solve customer incidents, including reproducing them in the local testbed.
- Modifying our testbed setup for special tests, e.g. performance tests.
- Automating regression tests (mostly using Python / Selenium Webdriver or a similar tool).
- Understanding and experience of VoIP related protocols (RTP, SIP, T38 and codecs)
- Technically savvy, always willing to expand your technical knowledge
- You have previous experience with testing / QA
- At least basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of Voice technologies like DECT and ISDN is very appreciated
- Familiar with Linux/Unix environment
- Programming skills allowing you to automate tests efficiently are a major plus (Python preferred, other programming/scripting languages are welcome)
- English – level enabling reading & creating technical documentation plus daily communication with international team
If you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
- get to work pretty easily – great office location easily accessible from whole Silesian region plus a free parking! 😉
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
So if you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!