We are looking for Mobile Application Developers to join our Poznan Applications team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- iOS / Android application design and development
- iOS / Android cross platform application development with high levels of code reuse
- Requirements’ analysis
To be able to do that, the KEY SKILLS required are:
- proven s/w architecture design capabilities & application level design skills
- application level design skills
- knowledge of usage patterns of iOS/Android environments
- knowledge of react.js, React Native, npm
- knowledge of iOS SDK and Android SDK
- English – communicative + ability to read & write technical documentation
- working knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, Java programming languages
- additionally, an ideal candidate is familiar with: git, gerrit, jira; gulp, grunt
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!