We are looking for an experienced person to help with daily duties of our Global CEO and Executive Management person in the form of
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- complex business trips coordination in details – including local pick-up service, hotel check for necessary equipment etc.
- meetings (arranging, participation – drafting minutes, deadlines/actions monitoring),
- personal assistant tasks: daily coffee, snacks provisioning, lunch ordering; some direct requests possible, e.g. ordering office equipment or other items personally, not via official company logistics channels,
- keeping business calendar,
- participation in meetings with high-level business customers (note taking)
- you would have access to a lot of confidential information, so discretion and high level of professionalism is required,
- very seldom business trips in Europe – for Board Meetings – might be necessary, but generally work is 95% Zielona Gora-based
- 10+ years of experience in administrative positions – office, personal assistant, executive assistant, office manager, travel agency, etc., preferably in international companies
- fluent English (C1 or similar) is required; Polish as mother tongue
- proactive, can-do attitude – no simple task requested is “below my level” or “not in my job description, so not my stuff”,
- high discretion with experience managing extremely sensitive/confidential information,
- working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point),
- very well-mannered person,
- university education – Master’s degree, min. Bachelor level
- experience with various communication tools – setting conferences /meetings via Skype, teleconferencing systems, VoIP phones, videoconference equipment etc.
- some interest in technology fields or related experience /education would be welcome,
- accuracy and thoroughness; open mind and patience,
- excellent organizational, problem-solving and follow-up skills, logical thinking
- ability to cooperate with internal and external partners in a multicultural international environment
Job location: Zielona Góra, Poland; possible part-time job, i.e. 3/5 or 4/5 of working week, if preferred by the candidate.
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.