We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and highly collaborative professional to join ADB Taiwan team.
Work location: Taipei city, Taiwan (local hire program – no remote work, no relocation).
Lead the assigned projects through all the necessary processes, including planning, development, testing and industrialization in order to meet the key project objectives:
- product is delivered on time
- product meets the quality & specification requirements
- project cost is within the assigned budget
- Directing and managing project work to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget,
- Managing definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and verifying technical feasibility,
- Preparation of WBS, project budget, project schedule and other elements of Project Management Plan,
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs by using appropriate verification techniques. Documenting project/product changes using official change request documents (CR, ECN,..).
- Monitoring and controlling the project progress. Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Agreeing resource availability and allocation with Resource Managers. Coordination of resources, both internal and external (partners/vendors) for the flawless execution of projects
- 6+ years of experience in project management
- Experience in consumer electronics and manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a team player
- Expert in project management, problem solving and decision making
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected] for further arrangements.