We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and highly collaborative professional to join ADB Taiwan team.
Work location: New Taipei city, Taiwan (local hire program – no remote work, no relocation).
- Manage company’s sourcing capability and enhance supply chain knowledge.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to achieve cost-effective solutions and secured incoterms in order to reduce company expense.
- Manage contracts with suppliers and vendors.
- Support ADB Technology Groups, Product Groups, Operations and Quality.
- Manage communication with suppliers and vendors.
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors the secured incoterms. Maintain balance between ADB business needs and good relationship with suppliers and vendors.
- Manage supply chain operations, analyze and quickly solve any arising problems.
- Review and re-new (if needed) the contracts with suppliers and vendors in order to make sure that they meet ADB business needs and protect ADB rights.
- Collect business information. Proactively discuss product solutions with suppliers and vendors. Prepare Procurement’s recommendations to facilitate ADB’s business and technical decision-making process.
- Effectively manage internal (ADB) and external (with suppliers and vendors) communication
- 6+ years of experience in procurement function
- Experience in operator’s business model
- Networking industry related experience is a must
- Experience in Broadband (xDSL, GPON) and Set Top Box (Pay TV, OTT) product is preferred
- Engineering background (Hardware, validation, etc.) is a plus
- Procurement experience in Western companies or exposition to Western culture is a plus
- Expert in cost-effective negotiation, problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a team player
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected] for further arrangements.