We are looking for User Experience designer with both: interaction and visual design skills + passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of our final customers and business, with inclination to address these objectives through design.
As a member of the UX team at ADB, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, you will create meaningful and cohesive end-to-end experiences for millions of the pay-TV consumers worldwide through a deep understanding of our customers and exceptional design execution.
As a User Experience Designer, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional team of marketing, business unit stakeholders, product managers and developers to understand business objectives, target customers and technical constraints. Additionally, you will:
- Prepare documentation specifying user experience interaction and graphical design for ADB products.
- Keep up to date with the most successful user experience solutions and market trends applicable to ADB products, monitor competitive and alternative solutions
- Identify and introduce tools and methods required to meet the objectives in an optimum way
- Interact with ADB and customer representatives to understand the requirements and expectations in order to build suitable UX definitions
- Translate research findings, business requirements and feedback from cross-functional teams to propose relevant and innovative concepts, influence product design.
- Define, create and present story boards, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Present design concepts, user needs and design rationale to business stakeholders to ensure designs meet business strategies and customer needs
- Conduct concept and usability testing to gather feedback, identify opportunities and validate designs
- Conduct acceptance testing on enhancements to existing systems or participates in acceptance testing on new systems. Provides findings on defects or enhancements to marketing team and development team with recommended solutions to ensure all objectives of the project have been met
- Validate UX design enhancements and solutions internally by developing and completing usability testing, evaluating traffic patterns and studying user feedback.
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Education and/or experience in User Interface design and interaction, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or Information Design
- Proven ability to apply analytical skills to make design recommendations and/or decisions based on research, best practices, customer feedback and usability testing
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, interaction design, user-centered design, and the creative process
- Experience creating designs for multiple platforms – web, smart-phones, tablets, ideally set-opt boxes and smart-TVs
- Experience with prototyping tools and methods
- Oral and written communications skills, and the ability to translate and communicate technical information to non-technical business unit management
- Ability to establish cross-functional relationships and an understanding of IT development and business processes
- Exceptional engineering challenges –
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
- Possibility of development & trainings
- Lessons of English during work
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions
So if you want to influence the way we work and others see the world through designs YOU will create, come join us! But first – apply, sending your CV in English to [email protected]
(we reserve the right to answer only the chosen candidates, speaking fluent English and Polish)