We are looking for an aspiring Technical Documentation Controller to join our engineering team.
Preferred location: our Zielona Góra office, while Poznań office also possible (visit to ZG once a week / 2-3 times a month).
ADB Engineering knowledge and information base, maintained in Confluence, needs to be managed effectively, so that every person has proper level of access to the high quality and reliable information. The Technical Documentation Controller, being a part of the ADB engineering team, needs to be focused on the quality of technical documentation of ADB products and product development processes, maintaining the ADB Technical Documentation standards and following the processes throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Own and maintain policies and guidelines for ADB Documentation Center
- Verify and classify information entered and updated by authors, initiate improvements in documentation.
- Provide guidance and train ADB employees on requirements, procedures, and practices around documentation
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and security of documentation Centre content
- Explore ways to enhance information quality and reliability
- Collaborate with Product and Project Managers on project level
- Co-admin ADB tools to support ADB Documentation Center (Confluence)
Background, skills and experience:
- Sound technical expertise with information models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Previous experience as an information engineer or in a similar role (e.g. technical writer)
- Experience with organization of a large database with multiple access rights
- Fluent English (C2 preferred, C1 possible)
- Good understanding of technical writing conventions
- Education: min. BA / BSc level (inżynier) at University, preferred technical fields
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Confluence by Atlassian
- Proven organizational and analytical skills, teamwork experience
If you would like to try & test yourself – apply – send your CV to [email protected] and wait for feedback! Whole process generally takes just 1-2 meetings!
- Exceptional team – friendly atmosphere and the subject-matter experts as your team members
- Attractive salary and benefits (private medical care, subsidized sports’ card, group insurance scheme etc)
- Lessons of English during working hours (a ‘refresher’ for some)
- Opportunity of development and trainings in international environment
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions in great locations (easily accessible, nice huge parking lot)