ADB Group, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is hiring experienced team members for expansion of its technical marketing and engineering activities. Successful candidates should demonstrate minimum 3 years of experience in product management and sales support (presales), working with B2B customers.
Job location: in one of our offices: Poznań, Zielona Góra or Katowice in Poland.
- Identify market opportunities, define successful strategy and vision, own the product.
- Manage the full product life cycle, starting inception until end of life phases.
- Interface customers and prospects, support Sales to manage the ongoing tenders and win new business, identify product and business opportunities, generate demand for ADB products and capabilities.
- Evaluate customer needs and wants, discover expectations, translate them into product requirements; overlook development, deployment and post-deployment.
- Interface internal departments and other product groups, be voice of the customer and market, produce appropriate documentation and processes required to deliver the product.
- Interface subcontractors required to deliver the overall solution, contribute into the “buy or build” decision process for subcomponents of the product.
- Define and drive external communication related to the product.
Knowledge and experience:
- Expert in product strategy, ownership and management of the product lifecycle.
- Good understanding of the pay-TV and video streaming market, main players including operators, suppliers and their products, value chains, trends, threats and opportunities.
- Proven skills in change management, internal and external processes.
- Sound experience in sales support: support of the sales process, covering the technical and commercial aspects related to the product and capabilities
- Strong in business to business customer management within the product domain, including direct interface to customers – both remote and physical.
- Senior marketing support skills: inward and outward product communication, including trainings, trade shows, industry awards, product evangelization in media
- Practical knowledge of value-based product pricing methodology, business case building, forecasting
- Constructive and open attitude, solution-oriented approach, natural identification of benefits that can be delivered within the product and by the organization
- Ability to find positive aspects of various situations, convincing arguments for ‘customer story’ to let ADB sell the products;
- Ability to ask proper questions and collect -directly and indirectly – essential insights required to define and sell the product
- Capability to present complex things in a concise way, transform sophisticated technology into easy to use products / features
- Convincing presentation skills – both in terms of presentation in front of the customer, as well as input to materials (slides/movies) preparation
- Trustworthy team player with leadership skills, able to separate problem and people in conflict situations
- Willingness to learn and develop professional knowledge and abilities
- Capability to take ownership, manage risk, take appropriate decisions; goal-oriented
- Visionary attitude, cultivating culture of innovations and open mind, ability to see the big picture
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of Sales Support /Presales experience in B2B customers environment
- Bachelor or Master in technical and business oriented fields
Nice to have:
- Some experience in the waterfall and agile project environments
- Experience in valuation and differentiation of user needs and wants, benchmarking, SWOT analysis, analytical skills, risk analysis
- Knowledge of UX definition, use cases, user stories, focus groups, prototyping, customer satisfaction surveys, data flow diagraming
- Customer support experience
- Product Management certification / diploma
Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a must, as is a willingness to travel on average 30% of the work time. In case of remote work (candidates from Poland, Germany, Switzerland, France or Israel) more frequent travel (up to 60%).
- Excellent compensation, above typical market level, commensurate with applicant’s knowledge and experience
- Challenging work in international environment
- Opportunity for a fast-track professional development
- Opportunity for growth and constant learning
- Great team with subject-matter experts as your workmates
If you would like to learn more – apply, sending your CV to [email protected] and wait for feedback!