- Technical Marketing Managers
- Sales Engineers (Pre-sales)
Job levels: Senior, Expert, Manager, Director
Job location: Poznań, Katowice or Zielona Góra.
ADB Group, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is hiring experienced team members for expansion of its technical marketing and engineering activities. Successful candidates should demonstrate no less than 5 years (senior and manager) or 10 years (expert and director) of relevant work experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Contemporary pay-TV systems and their functions, including a “classical Pay-TV” but also recent developments such as streaming services (SVOD, OTT), understanding the impact of “newcomers” (Google & Android, Netflix, Amazon, etc.), as well as consumer expectations in the area of service quality and functionality (User Interface (UI), recommendations, time shift functions, TV on mobile devices, etc.). Good familiarity with metadata role and functions is a must.
- Digital TV cable systems and devices, in transition from the coax-based, DVB-C and early DOCSIS networks to IP, fiber/GPON and/or most recent DOCSIS versions. Knowledge of both the “system’s part” (headend, CDN) as well as in-home/building signal distribution methods is a must.
For each of the above business environments, we require:
- Solid knowledge of market trends and players, including good understanding of competitive landscape (products, suppliers, cost and prices)
- Good grasp on today’s consumer expectations with regard to ease and convenience of use of his/her home television entertainment and internet access
- Familiarity with modus operandi of, and solutions needed by the Cable/ISP/telco operators, including relevant cost/benefit analysis
- Good understanding of the current broadband and digital TV networks topology and architectures, needed for tailoring “complete solution” offers
Applicants should possess excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills, needed for effective representation of the company in front of its customers and partners.
- Analyze the markets and create functional definition of new products and solutions
- Support ADB Sales in customer’s visits and direct ADB Marcom department’s effort in preparing marketing and product training materials
- Hold the “ownership” of ADB solutions and products, including respective technical and commercial aspects (various specifications and documentations, costing, pricing)
- Effectively interact with other company departments and its Executive Management.
As you will actively participate in various trade shows, product promotions and customer visits, excellent verbal and written communication and appropriate social and inter-personal skills are imperative.
Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a must, as is a willingness to travel in approximately 20% of the work time.
The company expectations are high, hence we offer:
- Excellent compensation, well above our industry prevailing levels, commensurate with applicant’s knowledge and experience
- Various perks and performance bonus
- Challenging work in international environment
- Fast-track professional development
Please join us, if you are up to this challenge!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.