ADB Group, an international leader in digital TV and broadband technologies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager, based in Scandinavia, to take care of our business in the region.
Being the primary ADB point of contact to a leading Pay TV / broadband / mobile operator in Norway for commercial and contractual activities, with objective to identify business opportunities for ADB within the group and other Nordics countries.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: OBJECTIVES
- Own relationship with the designated key accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and maximize ADB business results.
- Effectively represent ADB to the customer and the customer to ADB, mostly at the Managerial and CXO level.
- Conduct executive status and strategical meetings with the customer’s key players to understand their needs, link them to ADB’s product/service strategies and identify opportunities.
- Understand specifics of the market, competitive forces and regulations required to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Communicate ADB value proposition and solutions to the customers.
- Achieve the assigned objectives, including revenue and margin targets.
- Create and manage account strategy, development plans and forecasts, taking into account customer needs and requirements.
- Effectively manage and own the assigned accounts, from the strategic, commercial, contractual, legal and financial perspective.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to support the account objectives.
- Assure smooth flow of cooperation, including preventive actions internally and externally.
- Support escalation claims that were not possible to avoid, provide support during internal activities with clear orientation to deliver the optimum resolutions.
- Develops market entry strategies into various entities or segments of the account which are not being addressed.
- Plans and executes effective relationship strategies and applies consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions addressing new business opportunities.
- Plans and conducts multifaceted negotiations for the sale of ADB solutions and services to win new business and produce incremental profitable sales.
- Utilizes advanced product/service knowledge and understanding of the current or prospective customer’s business to develop and effectively present attractive proposals that successfully sell ADB capabilities.
Degree in Engineering (preferred), Business, Marketing or related fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B hi-tech sales and key account management in the broadcast, broadband or telecom industry
- Experience within the Scandinavian Digital Pay TV business
- Experience in working with cable or telco operators, and / or company delivering software, system and services.
- Ability to grow existing accounts and develop new opportunities.
- Outstanding levels of communication and negotiation skills along with the ability to articulate needs and act decisively.
- Successful track record of winning complex sales, especially software sales
- Consultative selling, strategic account development and management
- Travel within Scandinavia and Europe
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Passion for technology is a plus
- Preferably living in one of the Nordic countries
- English – fluent, Norwegian and other Scandinavian language skills a plus
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.