We are looking for an open, positive, helpful person to join our Zielona Góra team to coordinate mainly travels, guests’ visits and perform administrative duties.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- supporting ADB Zielona Góra employees in organization and coordination of meetings and business trips (via a travel booking tool)
- welcoming and taking care of visitors & new employees
- monitoring and preparing documentation related to parcels/courier service
- ordering office supplies (stationery), business cards
- ordering office catering, supervising and managing ‘lunch’ application
- outgoing & incoming correspondence (mail register)
- taking care of reception & conference room tidiness & stationery
- co-organization of teambuilding events
- ensure a positive corporate image – 1st person the visitors encounter
- Fluent English (B2 or higher level preferred)
- working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- accuracy and thoroughness
- administrative work experience of min. 2 years
- analytical skills and logical thinking, strong communication skills
- good organization of work, prioritization
- “can-do” attitude, helpful and cooperative approach
- ability to cooperate with internal and external partners in a multicultural international environment
So if you want to:
- develop in an international organization investing in the latest technologies
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work and broaden its knowledge in classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- receive attractive salary and benefits (private medical care, co-financed Multisport card, group insurance scheme)
we invite you to applying and meeting us!
First step of recruitment will be an online one, the whole process should be just two meetings!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements please submit your CV to [email protected]