We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Katowice team. You will be dealing mainly with Software Products and Cloud Systems.
- Ownership of the product definition and positioning into the market, as:
- Marketing and competition analysis
- Technology and solution scouting
- Business model, business cases and selling proposition definition
- User experience and product management
- Definition and management of the product roadmap and evolution
- Manage the full PLC (Product Life Cycle) from conceptualization up to the development and deployment
- Definition and monitoring of the product KPI’s
- Work in our cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize user needs, define the problems and ideate product improvements through a data driven approach
- Collaborate with the rest of the product teams to ensure there is a cohesive experience across products and to maximize our potential and impact.
- Relevant professional experience, with a focus on at least one of the following domains:
- Broadband products
- Connectivity products
- Cloud Systems
- Managed Services
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Manager, preferably for Software and System products
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Proactive individual with successful track record in working with virtual teams across national or international boundaries
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to collaborate in big and complex environments
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Great communication skills both in English (+ Italian or Polish welcome) and ability to drive influence both internally and externally, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority
- Analytical mind, able to confidently define success metrics for your product and your experiments. Enjoys looking at data and identifying patterns and opportunities for product improvement.
Even if you are not an ‘ideal’ candidate, we encourage you to apply – send your CV to [email protected] and wait for feedback!
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Exceptional projects, challenges and the subject-matter experts as your team members
- Social activities
- Great training options – both soft skills and specific for the role
- Comfortable working conditions in a great location
- Full time employment