Principal Job Purpose:
We are looking for a software engineer responsible for developing internal documents, project management systems and internal business operations software.
You will become a member of a strong international team working on systems which need continual improvement.
If you like creating software that is crunching large amount of data in different ways just to show the correct total number to the (happy then) user – this is a job for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support ADB business by developing and maintaining ADB internal applications and ADB public websites
- Maintain and build new features for internal business applications and its backend
- Implement user needs in existing company applications environment
- Take ownership of projects/tasks/issues and work on them until completed
- Collaborate with end users and provide exceptional customer service by becoming a trusted business advisor
- Assure all developed systems are correctly integrated in existing infrastructure
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Proficiency in PHP
- Working knowledge of software development practices like TDD, BDD principles
- Working knowledge of IDEs (Eclipse, PHPStorm) and version control systems (SVN, Git),
- Very good knowledge of database systems and mySQL, pgSQL
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Good communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
- JIRA and Confluence experience (in administering and developing)
- Linux, Apache experience
- Team player, flexible/adaptable, responsible and accountable
- Strong problem solving and service delivery skills, particularly in the presentation and education of technological issues and solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient problem identification and resolution skills
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę or B2B) working hard but for good $
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English in classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card, group insurance scheme etc
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE, max TWO meetings!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!