We are looking for a member of IT Support team, job location: Zielona Góra (or Poznań) to enrich the team with your knowledge and experience in relation to IT Network Administration.
Your main areas of responsibility we require working knowledge of:
- Installing and supporting LANs, WANs, Wireless, network segments
- Installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting switches, routers and servers
- Designing and configuring networks, analyzing security requirements and recommending improvements
- Maintaining integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that has become obsolete
So if additionally you have:
- 3+ years of experience of working in network administration
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Fluent written & spoken English and Polish, other languages welcome
And possibly know (skills welcome, but not required):
- Multicast technology
- Cisco IP telephony
- VMware VSphere
- Cisco, Arista, Juniper
Plus you are:
- self-motivated, self-organized
- eager to work in a worldwide team
- able to maintain good relations with others – good communication skills
- willing and able to learn new technologies
And you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!
We reserve the right to respond only to chosen candidates.