We are looking for an experienced Application Developer, who will enhance the IT department and take care of internal solutions for project management, business operations, and finance administration. You will work with internal clients to ensure internal solutions respond to changing needs. If you like to create software that processes large amounts of data in different ways to simply show the user the right number – that’s the job for you.
Location: Zielona Gora, Poznan, or Katowice office, Poland
What will you do?
- Work with internal ADB clients from multiple company locations
- Understand users’ needs and investigate their problems
- Propose, consult, and develop solutions to solve emerging problems, implement new requirements, or speed up operations
- Take care of systems integration – make sure that all these systems work together properly
- Spend 2 hours of work a week developing your skills
What’s important for us?
- Knowledge and experience – For a good start in ADB in this position you need:
- Some working experience (about 3 years or more) with C# and related platforms, frameworks, and tools such as .NET, WPF, WinForms or ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of relational databases and T-SQL
- Knowledge of IDEs (Visual Studio, PHP Storm) and version control systems (GIT)
- Communication skills – An important part of your work will be cooperation with employees of various ADB departments. You will meet more or less technical people. The goal is to understand their needs and expectations, but also to clearly explain how our internal products work and what improvements can be made
- Quality orientation – implement and apply good programming practices and SOLID principles in everyday work
- Independent team player and go-getter approach – We want you to work like us – propose and implement your best ideas relying on your specialization. You have to be open-minded, listen to others but, at last, you decide, how to do your job best
- Self-development orientation – we want to help you grow by giving you support and the opportunity to find your way to success
- English and Polish skills – ADB is an international company and our language is English; the team communicates in Polish
Additional skills which will help you find your feet at work:
- Work experience/knowledge of PHP and PostgreSQL,
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting
Why is it worth working with ADB?
- We do exceptional things – over 28 years on the market and created products for over 200 global and leading Pay-TV and broadband operators. We do it in cooperation with technology leaders – our products are among the first in the market with local network Wi-Fi 7 devices
- We offer true challenges in your daily work, utilizing and creating top-notch technology. Want proof? We’ve patented around 400 solutions and our products are used by nearly a million users
- Our team consists of extremely experienced, high-qualified subject-matter Experts: 90% of us have a university degree and some are Ph.D.!
- We are open to long-term cooperation. Notice that in ADB’s case, this is not a cliché – the average time of employment at our company is above 10 years
- At ADB you can change a job without changing your employer. Our employees are promoted, expand competencies, change projects and teams, participate in internal recruitment, and relocate to other ADB offices
- We work globally – ADB teams are based in Europe, the US, and Asia; our leading language is English
- We are diverse – ADB is committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical ability or any other characteristic protected by law
- We promote a learning culture because improving skills is an important part of our lives – ADB employees spend 2 hours of work per week on self-development using:
- Udemy courses
- English lessons
- internal and external training
- other tools agreed upon with your supervisor
- We care about the health of our employees and their family. The company subsidizes:
- medical care (individual or family)
- group life insurance
- sports card
- We are open to various forms of cooperation, depending on your needs