We are looking for a software engineer to join a small group of web-based application developers, working on interactive video applications.
Job location: Zielona Góra or Poznań
- Development of web-based applications based on functional requirements from internal and external (customer) sources. Enhancements to, and maintenance of, existing web-based applications.
- Maintaining high quality software development by enforcing ADB’s internal organizational standards for software development (peer code reviews, unit test development, etc.).
- Effective communicator of technical issues between peer team members and with technical management.
- Continual learner, maintaining and extending knowledge (by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, etc.).
- Work with existing staff, consultants, vendors and clients in an effective and professional manner.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science) or 2+ years equivalent technical experience.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (requirements gathering, software development, release testing, etc.), working with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, coding, and planning skills.
- Required knowledge of the following technologies:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Preferred experience in multiple areas of the following technologies:
So if you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (= nice salary 🙂
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work – not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English in classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy ‘social’ package – private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other
we invite you to applying and meeting us! Whole recruitment process is just ONE meeting!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements, or you would like to check our programming tests, submit your CV to [email protected] with technical skills self-evaluation and wait for the feedback!