We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our ADB team in Zielona Góra.
- Supporting Product Groups and other functional departments in HR-related areas and activities
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting HR data, measurement of the effectiveness of HR processes
- Close collaboration with managers regarding performance appraisal, succession planning and training needs’ assessment
- Recommending initiatives aiming to improve employee engagement and satisfaction
- Specifying recruitment needs and carrying out international recruitment
- Key Talent management
- Change management, supporting organizational transitions
- Contributing to further development of Group HR strategy
- Training specification
- Introducing new and improving current HR tools and policies
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Proficient in English (min. B2/C1, as specified by CEFR Standard)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in conducting recruitment processes, developing incentive systems as well as employee development
- Ability to work in matrix organization
So if you want to:
- develop in an international organization investing in the latest technologies
- work with the best and learn from them
- meet cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work and broaden its knowledge in classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- receive attractive salary and benefits (private medical care, co-financed Multisport card, group insurance scheme)
we invite you to applying and meeting us!
First step of recruitment will be an online one, the whole process should be just two meetings!
If you think that your skills and character meet our requirements please submit your CV to [email protected]