We are looking for an experienced Low level drivers / embedded software developer to join us in Zielona Góra. You will work on Audio/Video and graphics software, being a part of the engineering team focusing on:
- design, implementation, review, optimization and maintenance of embedded software related to Audio/Video functionalities.
- analysing files and streams with Audio/Video content as well as using various test tools to verify correctness of worked out solutions;
- graphics engines integration and verification.
- Audio/Video decoders setup and verification including synchronization, trick modes, output control and output protection.
- Implementation and integration of graphics engines – DirectFB, OpenGL, surface compositor.
- Development using trusted computing methodologies (OPTEE, Arm-TrustZone) to support Digital Rights Management Systems (DRM) incl. Playready, Widevine etc.
- Tests and verification of implemented solutions within AV domain
- Usage of efficient debug methods to analyse crashes, mem leaks etc.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of software programming experience (C/C++)
- Good knowledge of Linux-based systems
- Experience in Linux OS programming, possibly on embedded systems
- Relevant experience in C code cross compilation, optimization and security pitfalls
- Understanding of software data structures and algorithms
- English – level enabling reading & writing technical documentation + communication
- Problem-solving skills, out of the box thinking
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux internals: drivers, networking, userspace/kernelspace communication, IPC
- Video and Audio basics (codecs, HDR, Dolby…)
- Most common graphics engines knowledge (DirectFB, OpenGL).
- Some experience with Cryptography for platform security and content protection mechanisms.
For SENIOR position:
- Experience with Digital Rights Management Systems (DRM), including Playready, Widevine & FairPlay, experience using cryptography primitives (Hash, symmetric and asymmetric algorithms), experience with trusted computing, such as development with OPTEE, Arm-TrustZone
If you would like to try & test yourself – apply – send your CV to [email protected] and wait for feedback! Whole process generally takes just one meeting!
- Exceptional engineering challenges and the subject-matter experts as your team members
- Attractive salary and benefits (private medical care, subsidized sports’ card, group insurance scheme etc)
- Lessons of English during working hours
- Opportunity of development and trainings in international environment
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions in a great location (easy access from every direction plus big parking lot 🙂