We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our technical operations team. We are recruiting for a team based in Zielona Góra. Still, work from our Poznań office is also possible, with infrequent visits to Zielona Góra.
As a DevOps Security Engineer you will be responsible for security maintenance of our environments – monitoring our environments, servers, and applications for health, performance and security. You will identify security flaws in the software components we use, evaluate changes required for system hardening, with target to avoid threats for ADB systems, plan activities preventing security incidents at the customer premises, working with our talented team of Software Experts.
- Security evaluation and maintenance.
- Developing automation scripts.
- Preparing technical documentation and deployment architecture.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of DevOps or System Admin experience
- Good Linux operating systems knowledge
- Knowledge of protocols (HTTP, Kafka, AMQP, MQTT)
- Experience on application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, Wildfly)
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- English – level enabling reading & creating technical documentation plus daily communication with international team
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in development (web services)
- Experience in a similar role focusing on security of back-end environment
- Constructive and open attitude, problem solving approach
- Concise team communication, trustworthy team player
- Dedication to achieving goals
- Willingness to learn, increase professional knowledge and abilities
- We offer:
- True challenges in your daily engineering work – utilizing and creating top-notch technology
- Great pay for good job! Plus benefits (private medical care, subsidized sports’ card, group insurance scheme etc)
- Exceptional team – friendly atmosphere and the subject-matter experts as your team members
- Lessons of English during working hours (to improve and “refresh”)
- Opportunity of development and trainings in international environment
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions in great locations (easily accessible, nice huge parking lots)
So if you want to influence the way we work and others see the world through technology we use and develop, come join us! But first – send your CV in English to [email protected]
(we reserve the right to answer only the chosen candidates, speaking fluent English and Polish)