We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer to join our Katowice-based broadband customer support team. You will be dealing with Broadband Access Gateways in residential and small business market.
- Presales customer support: product integration in customer’s network, product specifications’ review, product demos.
- Post sales customer support: troubleshooting, product acceptance tests.
- Software test and validation: requirement analysis, test cases and test lists definition, test bench setup, test execution, troubleshooting, error tracking, test report preparation.
- English – level enabling reading & writing technical documentation and fluent communication is mandatory
- Ability to read hardware schematics
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Required experience with:
- Linux environment
- shell script
- networking: IPv4, IPv6, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, PPP, DHCP, xDSL, GPON
- Wi-Fi (11n/ac/ax): debugging, validation
- QoS, Firewall: integration, optimization, performances verification
- VoIP: integration in customer network
- SMB protocols: GRE, BGPv4, VRRP
- feasibility analysis
- Exceptional engineering challenges
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists
- Possibility of development & trainings
- Lessons of English during work
- Social activities
- Comfortable working conditions
So if you want to influence the way we work and others see the world through technology we use and develop, come join us! But first – apply, sending your CV in English to [email protected]
(we reserve the right to answer only the chosen candidates, speaking fluent English and Polish)