We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager, responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive sales plan in the EMEA region with an initial focus on software solutions for pay TV operators supporting user experience together with back-office management systems. You need to develop and build upon your established relationships to identify and close new business with new customers and assist product development in determining the emerging market needs. You will build sales strategies and attract new clients as well as source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and maintain effective long-term relationships within the designated accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and to maximize profitable sales,
- Effectively represent ADB to the customer and the customer to ADB,
- Conduct status and strategy meetings with the customer’s key players to understand their needs and link them to ADB’s product/service strategies
- Understand and communicate ADB value proposition and solutions to the customers,
- Expand and retain the accounts to achieve revenue and margin targets,
- Develop account plans and define account forecasts,
- Effectively manage and own the business, from a commercial, contractual, legal, financial, delivery and post sales perspective,
- Coordinate cross functional teams in support of account objectives. Play the role of a gatekeeper for customer into organization, for all issues encountered.
- Proactively meet with prospects and potential customers to understand their need through a consultative sales approach,
- Identify and qualify business opportunities,
- Leverage technology and ADB’s expertise to secure new contracts,
- Utilize advanced product/service knowledge gained and understanding of the current or prospective customers’ business to develop and effectively present attractive proposals that successfully sell ADB capabilities.
EDUCATION: Degree in Engineering (preferred), any technical or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B hi-tech sales and key account management in broadcast, software or telecom industry
- Experience in selling software and hardware solutions
- Experience in working with Cable or telco operators preferred
- Ability to grow existing accounts and develop new opportunities – target: 50-50 ratio of “hunter” to “farmer”,
- Outstanding levels of communication and negotiation skills along with the ability to articulate needs and act decisively
- Extensive multitasking abilities
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Technical aptitude
- Ready to travel up to 50% of time,
- English – fluent, other languages as a plus
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply sending a CV in ENGLISH to [email protected]