We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager, responsible for executing a comprehensive sales plan in Italy. You need to build and maintain effective long-term relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and increase revenues. You will serve as the primary customer interface for products and services, coordinator of all activities, creating demand for ADB Broadband solutions by raising their profile with the customers. Identify and qualify new business opportunities within the assigned accounts, develop and execute sales strategies to expand profitable sales.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and maintain relationships with designated accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and to maximize profitable sales,
- Effectively represent ADB to the customer and the customer to ADB,
- Conduct status and strategy meetings with the customer’s key players to understand their needs and link them to ADB’s product/service strategies
- Understand and communicate ADB value proposition and solutions to the customers,
- Expand and retain the accounts to achieve revenue and margin targets,
- Develop account plans and define account forecasts,
- Effectively manage and own the business, from a commercial, contractual, legal, financial, delivery and post sales perspective,
- Coordinate cross functional teams in support of account objectives. Play the role of a gatekeeper for customer into organization, for all issues encountered.
- Proactively meet with prospects and potential customers to understand their need through a consultative sales approach,
- Identify and qualify business opportunities,
- Leverage technology and ADB’s expertise to secure new contracts,
- Utilize advanced product/service knowledge gained and understanding of the current or prospective customers’ business to develop and effectively present attractive proposals that successfully sell ADB capabilities.
EDUCATION: Degree in Engineering (preferred), any technical or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B hi-tech sales and key account management in broadband or telecom industry
- Experience in working with Cable or telco operators preferred
- Experience in selling software and hardware solutions
- Ability to grow existing accounts and develop new opportunities – target: 50-50 ratio of “hunter” to “farmer”,
- Outstanding levels of communication and negotiation skills along with the ability to articulate needs and act decisively
- Extensive multitasking abilities
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Technical aptitude
- Based in Italy
- Ready to travel up to 50% of time,
- English – fluent, Italian – fluent, other languages (German) as a plus
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply sending a CV in ENGLISH to [email protected]